SHOW OFF WHO YOU ARE IN EVERY. SINGLE. PHOTO
Graduating high school is a big deal, so let’s celebrate it! Senior year involves many big milestones, so it’s important to capture this stage to look back on for many years to come. You’ll never again see the world like you do now - trust me. Take a browse, stay a while, and if you like what you see, just hit me up in that contact form and say hey!
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? THERE’S MORE…
- Use that contact form - say heyyyyy.
- I’ll email you all those good details you need, plan your session, and pick a date!
- You’ll pick the best outfits you got (or go shopping!) and decide where you’d like your photos done. I can help if you’re lost here.
- We’ll meet up for your session, wander around and find cool places, and take some bomb ass photos!
- I’ll go home, edit away, and when they’re done, I’ll let you know asap!
the boutique experience
Now, you no longer have to worry about what to wear, with the help of Sydney with Syd & Sadie’s Boutique in Gibson City! This year, Syd + I partnered up to give seniors private access to shop the floor and choose the best pieces to wear for your photos! No purchase is required, but Mager Image Seniors will receive a discount if they’d like to keep the clothes they use!
That includes sharing your photos, which is why all of my senior collections include access to your digital photos via an online gallery. From there you’ll be able to view, share, download, and print all of your high resolution digital files. Simple as that. No hidden fees, purchase minimums, and no secrets! I want you to be able to use your photos for every #seniorsunday from now until graduation!
All collections include a unique-to-you experience with me along with up to 2 hours of shooting at the location of your choice. I don’t limit the number of outfits you’d like to bring, though 2-3 is average per session. The online gallery is all yours once your fully edited images are done and uploaded into your custom link to download, share, and print away!
Senior Experiences start at $450.